Well the school year is winding down and I must say I am a little leery of the summer months. Devin is still perfect, but very much a handful and full of toddler curiosity and trouble. Kylie still screams, a LOT, and gets into everything that crinkles. She is a puppy in so many ways and her fixation with plastic bags, packaging, etc. is very difficult to deal with. She is a trash digger like you can't imagine and she ruins many many things. Sweet Dallin and Emily are still the best of friends, which I love, but they can also fight like mad. Just to add to the chaos I call life, this past week Dallin was diagnosed with Asthma. It is exercise and allergy induced and all the medication he is currently on is really hyping him up, because a 6 year old little boy doesn't have enough energy to begin with... Emily needs new glasses, hers are digging into her nose. I know I am griping about some petty little things, but I have a slew of doctors appointments already lined up for the month of June and with four kiddos in tow, I am a little leery of summer. It'll be good though right?? We will hit a good rhythm, right??
I hope so. There are two and half more days of school, 2 award days, a piano recital, a doctors appointment and then it's officially summer. I am sounding way too down. It'll be good. I really do have great kids and I love them to pieces. (It's just been really nice having them in school :) )
Ok, on to some pictures I never shared before...
Awhile ago, back near their birthdays, the three little boys in our ward, whose birthday are all within three weeks, got together for some cake. Because it was the month of April Devin was WELL experienced with cake and dug in before the first picture could be taken. He was in heaven and the other boys were pretty cautious. It was messy, but pretty funny!
The order, Jake Bell, Devin and Weston Bills
Devin's first Easter Egg Hunt, pretty confused by the whole idea
Kylie remembered and caught on pretty fast
Action shot
I try so hard to get good group shots--it just doesn't work
Devin figured out the eating part pretty fast
Easter morning--check out Kylie's hair! That is very typical for her. :)
2 comments:
Love all the pictures! If you need to drop some kids off here on your way to doctors appointments just let me know! :)
Cute pictures of the 3 boys! Good luck with summer, I feel a little scared of it too. One day at a time. We can do it! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment