Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dallin

Dallin has been saying some really cute things lately. Two days back we were driving home and he was looking out the window, when he declared, "Look the moon is broken into into a piece again."

Also,this morning Emily started singing that goofy hick song of the Apostles that has been sent around via email. (There was an error in uploading, I'll try again later) Anyway, when she got to the Dallin H. Oaks name, Dallin starts getting really upset. He begins shouting, "No, Emily! Dallins don't choke, Kylies choke--Don't say that!" I couldn't stop laughing!

3 comments:

KID, MD said...

Kids are awesome.

Amber Staub said...

Love the Dallin H. Oaks story. I got a good laugh from that one. Thanks!

Jana Brookes said...

That is hilarious. Kiley chokes, not me. Good thing you were able to get that part of the key chain out of Kylie's mouth quickly. They keep us on our toes don't they?!